Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brixx Pizza

We tried a new place for dinner tonight…Brixx Pizza – I loved it!

We started with an order of bruschetta – it was very good. I’m a huge bruschetta fan, and I’ve definitely had better, but this was pretty good….plus a glass of Cabernet.

Brixx Salad to share – spring mix with pine nuts, goat cheese, croutons, and balsamic vinaigrette. Simple and delicious. This was my half…

And, chicken florentine pizza – mozzarella, spinach, tomato, crumbled bacon, and feta – very good also – I had two slices…

I definitely want to go back….several other pizzas on the menu sounded great…Artichoke, Rustica, Pesto Portabello….The atmosphere was fun and the service was great. I see more trips to Brixx in my future.

After dinner, we visited Anthony’s parents for a while, and now two dogs are getting a bath while I type….always fun at our house.

Have a great evening!

[Via http://angiesappetite.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment