Monday, December 21, 2009

toothache, wine

So ignoring a terrible toothache doesn’t make it go away, just in case you were wondering. I hate hate hate going to the dentist. I hate it! My gums are all swollen and scary around this one place where I have a filling. I can’t chew and I have a killer headache.

I ignored it all weekend and popped advil when I couldn’t take it anymore hoping that it would get better on it’s own. It hasn’t.

Now I have a throbbing face and the chills. I’m pretty sure that’s not good.

I called my wonderful, gentle dentist who is very patient with weenies like me. I heard the dreaded words:

ROOT CANAL.

Waiting for the office to call me back.

Just had a glass of wine and 4 advil.

Merry freakin christmas.

[Via http://thecupcateers.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment