Monday, March 1, 2010

Amor De Moda on Vacation

As the season of spring breaks kicks off I am pulling out my bikinis, sun block and hoping my body is strong enough to make it through another week of eating and drinking! Make sure to check back to see all of my European adventures (pictures included)!

Starting tomorrow I will be heading to Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Dublin, and to cap it all off, the city of love, Paris!  Just for you, I will make sure to try as many wines, foods, shops, clubs and beaches as I possibly can.  I cannot promise anything except that you will be sure to get a few good laughs out my pictures, because I always do!  If there is anything that you want me to try, do or see just comment below.  I will do my best to fulfill all your wishes.

Now fasten your seatbelts… it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

By: Marial

marial@amordemoda.com

[Via http://amordemoda.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment